DISCOVER THE HOME LOAN THAT HELPS YOU BUY OR REFINANCE BY SAVING YOU MORE – INCLUDING NO DOWN PAYMENT.
Over $20 billion in USDA home loans were funded just last year. It may be the one loan that lets you buy a home.
Do you know the reason 60% of potential homebuyers give for not buying? They can’t afford the down payment. Sadly, millions of people who would qualify for a USDA home loan just aren’t aware of its money-saving benefits. Yet for buyers with less than a 20% down payment, it’s the least costly home loan of all! No wonder it’s growing so fast in popularity!
Compare the Remarkable Savings – and Apply in Just 1 Minute!
- No down payment
- 100% financing available
- Closing costs and repairs can also be financed
- No monthly mortgage insurance
- 30-year fixed interest at competitive rates
- Terms up to 38 years allow lower monthly payments
- Compare the Other Unrivaled Combination of Benefits
- Flexible credit requirements and qualifying guidelines
- No maximum purchase price limit
- Available for self-employed applicants
- Use your loan to purchase a home, refinance, or buy land and construct your own home
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers or “farmers.” Millions qualify.
- Lower income families and those with blemished credit can qualify
- Open to U.S. citizens, permanent residents, and qualified aliens
- Loans guaranteed by the USDA, so lenders feel secure
- (The USDA does not fund the loans directly but works with lending partners.)
Apply Now – and get up to 4 Quotes from Competing Lenders.
It only takes a minute to fill out the simple 1-page form. Start right now!
There’s never been an easier way to find out if you can buy a home.
Check your credit score now – free! It’s the fastest way to estimate if you qualify for this money-saving loan!
At least a 620 FICO credit score is required to obtain USDA approval through most lenders. Want to learn more? Explore our site.